Working with Many Industries
Different industries have different, unique challenges that they may face. As your accountant, I can address a range of concerns for several different industries. My goal is to provide you with the assistance you need, no matter your situation.
My services can include the following for all industries:
- Preparing financial statements and managing financial reporting systems.
- Reviewing any internal project controls.
- Assisting with tax preparation.
- Managing payroll.
- Helping with business valuation and succession planning.
- Helping resolve any contractor disputes.
- Handling audits.
- Assisting with business valuation.
I Can Work with Individuals in the Following Industries
- Construction: The construction industry poses unique financial challenges; you need an accountant that understands them. Whether you’re a general contractor or own a construction firm, I can assist you.
- Dentists: Trying to keep up with all the components of running a dental practice can be challenging. By letting someone else handle the accounting, you can focus more on your patients.
- Healthcare: If you work in healthcare, you should be able to focus on your patients’ wellbeing—not on accounting. I can help you take care of the details so you can pay more attention to what matters.
- Hospitality: Trust me to help you navigate the financial and operational challenges that fill the hospitality industry.
- Law Firms: Trying to balance both handling your clients’ cases and your personal finances can be difficult. Get help by working with a tax and accounting professional.
- Real Estate: As a real estate agent, you need to make sure your finances are in order. I’m ready to provide you with the assistance you deserve.
Solving Your Accounting Problems
If you need help from a CPA, then consider working with me. I’m prepared to assist with payroll services, bookkeeping, and much more. Call (970) 344-5523 or contact me through the contact form.